Big Future Innovation Grant applications are now closed. Stay tuned as we announce our $25,000 grant winners for 2021!
You will need to complete and submit your application in one session so we suggest preparing your submission in a separate document before filling out the online form on or after October 14th. Here are the questions to help you prepare:
1. Business Profile [Worth up to 10 pts] [300 words max]
Provide an overview of your business. Include key areas of operation, location, length of time in business and qualifications of key team members.
2. Marketplace Solution [Worth up to 10 pts] [300 words max]
Describe what solution you provide. Include the value your business brings to the market, your key demographics and your customer needs.
3. Goals [Worth up to 10 pts] [300 words max]
What are your business and/or expansion goals? Include steps and time frames to achieve them.
4. Community Support [Worth up to 10 pts] [300 words max]
Credit unions are people-focused organizations that support their communities. Tell us how your business contributes to the development/growth of your community.
5. Business Innovation [Worth up to 30 pts] [500 words max]
How does your business currently demonstrate innovation? Include examples of innovative solution(s) that have solved business problems.
6. Use of Funds [Worth up to 30 pts] [500 words max]
Tell us how you would use the grant funds to continue innovation in business. Include plans and timelines as well as KPIs or benchmarks you’ll use to demonstrate that the funds have assisted your business in continuing innovation.