Executive Assistant to the CEO
1 Full-Time Permanent Position
This position is a senior level executive assistant to support the President & CEO, with a dotted line reporting relationship to the Chief Strategy, People, & Credit Union Relations Officer. The Executive Assistant (EA) is responsible for a wide variety of executive administrative duties in support of the President/CEO, Executive team, and the Board of Directors. Receiving general/corporate direction from the President/CEO, the EA is expected to work with a high degree of independence, initiative, and confidentiality.
- Proactively manage complex calendars for the CEO, ensure preparedness for meetings, and manage changing priorities.
- Compose and prepare meeting agendas, correspondence, coordinate travel arrangements and create expense reports.
- Develop documents and presentations.
- Responsible for monitoring and triaging CEO’s email inbox.
- Communicate with the organization on the CEO’s behalf and coordinate logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Provide calendar management, general meeting support, travel arrangements and expense report support to the Chief Strategy & People Officer, and others as required.
- Coordinate all reference materials, meeting documents and timelines for Board/Committee meetings to support CEO.
- Plan, organize and participate in special projects or initiatives that may include coordinating logistics for executive team activities including meetings, workshops, conferences, special projects, and events.
- Participate in budget process with support to CEO and Chief Strategy, People, and Credit Union Relations Officer.
- Maintain established procedures with respect to confidentiality, equipment, and surroundings to meet safety, legal and procedural requirements.
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a proactive, hands-on approach thereby supporting the executive’s ability to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Support risk management by following established policies, procedures, and controls, both corporately and within area of responsibility and escalate discrepancies to management.
- Provide mentorship and back-up support to administration team members during absences.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Related post-secondary, formal education or administration certification required
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in providing executive and board support, including managing electronic calendars, meeting requirements, and travel arrangements.
- Demonstrated ability to support minute taking, manage stressful/busy schedules with agility and professionalism
- Superior organizational, critical thinking and time management skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate on behalf of the CEO.
- Previous financial services industry experience is an asset.
- Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office 365 Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced collaborative and team-oriented work environment.
- Must be bondable.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT OUR ORGANIZATION
- 2022 Alberta’s Top 75 Employer
- Competitive compensation
- Open concept environment
- Hybrid Office-Home/Work Location
- Friendly team atmosphere
- Free banking services and free access to an in-house fitness facility
- Located in the Beltline
- Casual dress environment
To express your interest in this position, apply here with your current resume along with a cover letter quoting Competition #22-009 by July 18, 2022.