Prairie Payments Joint Venture is now hiring a Administrative Assistant and Office Administrator based in Calgary, AB.
In response to the rapidly changing payments landscape and the multiyear Payments Canada modernization initiative, the Centrals of Alberta, Manitoba (CUCM) and Saskatchewan formed a joint venture known as PPJV on behalf of all prairie credit unions. PPJV resources are in year two of moving to a payments as a service (PaaS) model with IBM. They are also intent upon streamlining the payments functions between the three Centrals. The goal is to ensure prairie credit unions are competitive in payments and have access to efficient, cost-effective, modernized payments processing infrastructure.
This position aligns the activities of the VP Strategy & Business Development and senior management teams to ensure effective collaboration and efficient execution of strategic objectives, as well as ensures the smooth running of the PPJV Calgary office on a day-to-day basis and provides broader administrative support to PPJV.
Executive Team Support
- Organizes and manages activities, projects and communications of the VP Strategy and Business Development to ensure efficiency.
- Act as liaison to nurture relationships internally with the team and externally within the industry, stakeholders, and visitors for executive
- Manage and maintain a smooth-flowing calendar for the executive(s)
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents, meeting agendas, action items.
- Act as recording secretary, taking and transcribing minutes in meetings, as requested.
- Format, edit, and draft routine correspondences, reports, and memorandums while ensuring that it is reflective of the style and manner of the executive
- Coordinate travel arrangements including hotel and transportation for the executive(s).
- Staff onboarding to PPJV
- Equipment ordering, facilitate HR form completion, technical onboarding and management, facilities management
- In-person onboarding for those in Calgary
- Office management
- Supplies & equipment management (Ordering & Inventory management)
- Furniture/furnishings needs
- Mailing/shipping activities
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Provide general support to visitors
- Management of all organization policies (not necessarily develop all policies, but manage repository and upkeep)
- Contract management: Input contracts into system and log accordingly
- High School diploma
- 2-3 years’ related experience
- Understanding of high-level corporate and regulatory administration
- Advanced proficiency in MS office applications
- Experience working with a Board of Directors
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
PPJV is a fast paced and focused environment where employees and contractors share the mission to deliver efficient, cost effective, modernized payments processing to prairie credit unions.
Interested candidates are asked to submit a resume and cover letter by September 18, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.