ABCU Credit Union is now hiring a Banking Systems Analyst for a contract, project-based role based in Beaumont, Alberta or as a remote position.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Banking Systems Analyst to join our team. ABCU is a full-service open bond Credit Union with funds under Administration of $456 million and a staff of 35.
The Banking Systems Analyst is the expert and owner of the banking system. In addition, this role performs various activities associated with the analysis, design, development, and implementation of information delivery solutions coupled with leading IT related projects from conception through to completion by working collaboratively with key stakeholders.
- Seek ways that your role can support the member experience through active engagement with all leaders.
- Act as the on-site expert when working with internal and external technology issues.
- Be a champion and seek out ways to improve efficiency and reduce costs. Using your expertise and interpersonal skills to drive costs down through improved efficiencies.
- Be accurate and always look at the risks when making decisions.
- Comfort and ability to work with a high level of detail/accuracy.
- Expert use of the DNA (Fiserv) banking system and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, SharePoint, Cyprus, SQL) and other database applications.
- Four to six years of job-related/industry experience.
This position is a contract project-based role. Interested candidates please provide a cover letter, salary expectations and resume to:
ABCU Credit Union
ABCU Credit Union thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Closing date: This position will remain vacant until a suitable candidate is identified.