Kootenay Savings Credit Union is now hiring a Client Support Analyst based out of Trail, BC.
About Kootenay Savings
Kootenay Savings, the region’s leading credit union with over $1 billion in assets, over 39,000 members and over 200 employees, continues to strive to fulfill our vision:
To be the best provider of financial services and the best place to work in the communities we serve.
Client Support Analyst – Trail, BC
We currently have an opportunity to hire a Client Support Analyst to join our Technology Solutions team!
With minimal direction, the Client Support Analyst acts in a consulting capacity to managers and users on all matters relating to system improvements, enhancements, and changes in hardware and software. The incumbent is responsible for the installation, configuration, maintenance and administration of all software, telephone, hardware and local area networks in the branches and the Corporate Office.
The Client Support Analyst also participates in the IT Helpdesk, IT release and compensated on call rotation schedules.
This position is based in Trail, BC with the requirement that the incumbent be onsite three days per week.
- Successful completion of a two-year diploma or certificate in the field of computing technologies, plus a minimum of three years’ experience working within an enterprise-sized Microsoft Active Directory environment
- Successful completion of CompTIA A+ certification, or willingness to complete within six months from date of hire
- Successful completion of MCSA: Windows Server certificate, or a willingness to complete within 24 months from date of hire
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft-based software, network architecture, topology and security schemas including ability to troubleshoot Microsoft operating systems, Microsoft back office (enterprise) and Microsoft 365 products, and to train others in their application
- Ability to derive and implement an operational, client, and enterprise computing plan from corporate strategies and best practices, including the monitoring and documentation of all inter-related operations
- Ability to work and communicate well in a team and sales and service environment, both verbally and in writing, and to provide service-oriented solutions to internal customers
- Ability to apply good judgment in making independent decisions
- Valid BC driver’s license and vehicle
Starting Salary: $76,021 annually
Why work for us?
We know that our dedicated employees give us a lot and are key to our success; in return, we offer a total rewards package that includes:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Overtime paid based on Collective Agreement
- Paid vacation, sick time, and floating holidays
- Health care spending account
- Continual training, development, and coaching
- Confidential employee and family assistance program
- Unique staff benefits on products such as bank accounts, loans, and mortgages
- The opportunity to build a satisfying career in an organization that incorporates many leading strategic initiatives
- Being part of an organization that puts their community and employees first
- Being part of a talented and dedicated team who improve our members’ financial lives
Nestled in the natural beauty of the Selkirk and Monashee mountain ranges, next to the mighty Columbia River, the Greater Trail area offers year-round activities for the outdoor enthusiast from golfing to skiing, mountain biking, kayaking, fishing, hiking and much more. Amenities include the region’s largest hospital, Selkirk College and an aquatic and leisure centre, all surrounded by inviting neighbouring communities. Here you will find outstanding opportunities for living life well and to its fullest.
For more information about the Greater Trail region, please visit imaginekootenay.com.
For more information about Kootenay Savings, please visit kscu.com.
Please visit the careers section of our website at kscu.com to complete the application questions and submit your cover letter and resume.
Closing date: August 1, 2022
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.