PPJV is now hiring an Electronic Payment Support Representative for a hybrid role.
The Prairie Payments Joint Venture (PPJV) is a joint venture owned by three Prairie centrals created to digitally transform and modernize payment services for credit unions the Prairies. PPJV’s goal is to ensure prairie credit unions are competitive in payments and have access to efficient, modernized payments processing infrastructure.
This position processes high volumes and large dollar value transactions for customers, with stringent deadlines for the delivery and settlement of its products and services. The role is responsible for multiple aspects of electronic funds transfer and administration and providing customer support related to these duties.
- Perform Business Operation functions for reconciliation, tracing, settlement and exception processing
- Processing of provincial and national adjustments to credit union and or centrals
- Report verification, identify potential fraud items and communicate to credit unions.
- Identify and escalate issues where appropriate.
- Support risk management by following established policies, procedures and controls, both corporately and within area of responsibility, and escalate discrepancies to management.
- Taking appropriate course of action based on processes or your analysis.
- Contacting customers to discuss suspicious activity.
- Provide first level support by monitoring emails.
- Troubleshoot, resolve and document customer enquiries.
- Maintain records of outstanding and closed customer queries and produce operational metrics and reports.
- Research and implement best practices to ensure continuous improvement.
- Support risk management by following established policies, procedures, and controls both corporately and within area of responsibility and escalate discrepancies to management.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Grade 12, some post-secondary education, and a minimum of 2 years related experience.
- Knowledge of payment processing transactions.
- Proficiency level of Microsoft Office Suite. Other software as required.
- Maintain high standards of customer service.
- Able to apply strong analytical skills to make effective decisions.
- Able to handle varying and large volumes of customer inquiries with speed and a high degree of accuracy.
- Must be bondable.
This position is currently designated as a hybrid position. Ideally, candidates will be located in one of our current customer areas of Alberta, Saskatchewan or Manitoba.
PPJV is a fast paced and focused environment where employees and contractors share the mission to deliver efficient, cost effective, modernized payments processing to prairie credit unions.
Interested candidates are asked to apply on-line including a resume & cover using the link provided here. Deadline is 4:00 PM MST on Thursday, February 7, 2024.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.