Christian Credit Union is hiring a Member Services Supervisor for a 22 month contract in Edmonton or Lethbridge, Alberta.
Christian Credit Union is a financial services organization that encourages biblical stewardship with service and advice from experts, modern banking technology and a comprehensive range of financial services solutions. We are principled and benefit our members with low fees, great rates and profit sharing while supporting Christian organizations and providing resources to make a difference in the world.
We are seeking a Member Service Supervisor for a 22 month contract to oversee the member service representative team. This position leads the frontline banking team members and ensures high quality sales and service is provided to members while helping them find contentment with their finances.
We encourage people to be good stewards of the financial resources God has given to them. “Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.” – 1 Peter 4:10 NIV
To be the recognized leader in applying Christian values to financial services. “The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it…” – Psalm 24:1 NIV
- Coaches, leads and oversees day-to-day member interactions of Member Service Representatives (MSRs) in Edmonton and Lethbridge locations in uncovering member needs and identifying sales referral opportunities; coaches team members to incorporate biblical financial stewardship principals into advice-based conversations with members.
- Engages in weekly coaching via Teams or in-person; attends the Edmonton branch in person on a quarterly basis for 1 week.
- Provides system, procedural and product knowledge training to MSR team.
- Implements, monitors and coaches MSRs on activities aligned with branch sales campaigns to help achieve sales, referral and growth goals.
- Organizes, schedules, and monitors member service levels and workflow, ensuring all banking floor administrative tasks and responsibilities are completed in a compliant and timely manner.
- Conducts regular coaching and performance management activities with direct reports and completes employee performance reviews.
- Monitors and ensures adherence with compliance, security and cash custody procedures.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Demonstrates Christian character and Christian Credit Union core values of humble, hungry and people smart with a desire to promote biblical financial stewardship.
- Foundational knowledge of the retail banking regulations, policies, and procedures; experience within the credit union system is an asset.
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of banking products and services.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Able to manage, delegate, and prioritize workloads of others effectively. Thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment with minimal supervision; managing multiple tasks effectively and efficiently while demonstrating sound judgment in prioritization of work activities to achieve results.
- People oriented with strong coaching and performance management skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma required, Finance Diploma or Office Admin Diploma preferred.
- 5-8 years of banking experience with a focus in sales/service and banking operations.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
A competitive salary range of $46,425 – $61,900 per annum along with benefits package, deposit and loan program and education programs are all reasons to consider Christian Credit Union for your career.
Closing Date: March 11, 2022.
We encourage all interested to apply by submitting your resume and cover letter via email to:
Cheryl Mason at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those under consideration for the position will be contacted.
Christian Credit Union is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation during the application process or selection process, please advise in your cover letter.