PPJV is now hiring a Service Delivery Manager for a full-time role based in Calgary, Alberta.
The Prairie Payments Joint Venture (PPJV) is a joint venture owned by three Prairie centrals created to digitally transform and modernize payment services for credit unions the Prairies. PPJV’s goal is to ensure prairie credit unions are competitive in payments and have access to efficient, modernized payments processing infrastructure.
Alberta Central is the central banking facility, service bureau and trade association for Alberta’s credit unions and one of the centrals that owns the PPJV. Beyond being an owner of the PPJV, Alberta Central also plays a key role in PPJV’s operational success by acting as a shared services provider, offering support in areas including communications, risk management, and compliance, amongst others.
The Service Delivery Manager oversees a number of key functions to enable the delivery of high-quality service to credit unions by ensuring service support and processes are in place to meet business needs. You will oversee, monitor and report on work performed and act as first point contact on escalation for incident, problem and service requests. You will review and respond to trending and analysis for problem management. With a primary focus on quality of service and user satisfaction, you play a key role on the PPJV Operations Team.
- Incident & Service Request Management & Governance Reporting
- Release and Change Management / Project with Projects/Product Implementations
- Monitor incidents to ensure Service Levels
- First Stage of escalation for Incident, Problem and Service Requests
- Manage Severity 1 and 2 Production Incidents from end to end
- Trending and Analysis for Problem Management
- Initiate Problem Management process for Non-Major incidents within deemed necessary
- Ensure the efficient and effectiveness of the Incident Management Process and perform incident reviews and RCAs
- Manage “Handover and Acceptance” from Projects to Production and Operational Support
- 6-10 years fraud industry business and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of payments industry and payments processing is considered an asset
- Excellent at creating high quality presentations using a variety of technologies (e.g. Zoom, Teams, Microsoft PowerPoint, Slido).
- Advanced written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of learning.
- Demonstrated ability to train, coach, evaluate, and improve others.
- Excellent listening, observing, and questioning skills.
- Proven ability to build rapport while effectively analyzing and identifying solutions to mitigate risk and protect our clients
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Intermediate business analysis and project coordination skills Must-have skills
- Organization Change Management
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Writing skills for documentation, process flows, Knowledge Articles, client communications Nice-to-have
- Ability to bridge technical aspects and components to business needs and client facing communications
Benefits of working at our organization:
- Competitive compensation
- Open concept environment
- Hybrid Office/Home Work Location
- Friendly team atmosphere
- Free banking services and free access to an in-house fitness facility
- Located in the Beltline
- Casual dress environment
Interested candidates are asked to submit a resume & cover letter using this link by noon (MTN) on Friday, January 12, 2024.