Christian Credit Union is now hiring a Systems Support Analyst for a permanent, full-time role based in Edmonton, AB.
At Christian Credit Union, our vision is to be the recognized leader in applying Christian values to financial services and we live our values in how we do business and how we treat our team members. We are seeking a Systems Support Analyst to provide day-to-day technology support to system users and contribute to projects impacting the Credit Union’s banking applications, ancillary systems, products and services.
What are some key responsibilities?
- Provides user support for all aspects of computerized systems by training users on system applications; troubleshooting basic problems related to hardware, software, and ancillary equipment including coordinating delivery, installation, and set-up of terminals.
- Monitors and maintains the Credit Union’s website design to maximize ease of member access to key information and promotional campaigns.
- Updates and maintains user documentation for all software applications; develops new user documentation as required for new applications.
- Participates in business improvement modeling sessions and provides feedback on practical applications and impacts.
- Contributes to the implementation and future enhancements to CRM solutions that optimize member journey processes within the organization.
- Reviews, tests and executes system enhancements and communicates changes in operational business rules and procedures for all delivery channels. Ensures training plans and procedures are aligned with project/business objectives.
- Provides technical support to assist team members in utilizing existing systems efficiently and supports error resolution in operations systems, banking system, and system updates.
- Supports the testing and implementation of new software, systems and upgrades as directed by the Chief Operations Officer.
What skills and attributes does a Systems Support Analyst need to have?
- Demonstrates exemplary Christian character including a desire to promote biblical financial stewardship.
- Possesses Christian Credit Union’s core values of humble, hungry and people smart.
- Solutions oriented with strong analytical and critical thinking skills and high attention to detail.
- Post secondary education in business administration or information technology. Formal training and/or experience in information (computer) system basics is an asset.
- 1-3 years of banking experience; a strong working knowledge of Credit Union’s banking applications, ancillary applications, products and services is an asset.
- 1-3 years database management including navigating and executing queries.
- Experience implementing a CRM system is an asset; industry experience with Salesforce is preferred.
Closing Date: February 3, 2023.
A competitive salary range of $50,625.00 – $67,500.00 per annum along with benefits package, deposit and loan program and education programs are all reasons to consider Christian Credit Union for your career.
To indicate your interest in the position, please submit your resume to:
Attention: Cheryl Mason, Director People & Culture at email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those under consideration for the position will be contacted.
Christian Credit Union is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation during the application process or selection process, please advise in your cover letter.