To help our credit unions and other partners sort through the COVID-19 news coverage, Alberta Central has been sharing daily media summary reports. Please note we are moving to weekly reports starting Tuesday, June 9. Today’s report includes:
- Anticipating ‘mass vaccinations’, Canada ordering millions of syringes
- Feds continue to add to COVID-19 supply stores to meet future demand
- Minister Bains announces members of the new Industry Strategic Council
- CRA snitch line now open to report fraudulent CERB claims
- Funding boost for more playgrounds
Click here to view the PDF report and find links to the full coverage.