To help our credit unions and other partners sort through the COVID-19 news coverage, Alberta Central will be sharing daily media summary reports. Today’s report includes:
- Alberta releases business guidelines ahead of Thursday’s relaunch
- 67 per cent of Canadian students worry they won’t get a job due to COVID-19: StatsCan
- Feds pump more funds into global effort to increase vaccine access
- Town of Stettler opens select facilities
- Canada is in no rush to reopen international borders, says Trudeau
- Government announces help for employers to meet their labour needs
Click here to view the PDF report and find links to the full coverage.