To help our credit unions and other partners sort through the COVID-19 news coverage, Alberta Central will be sharing daily media summary reports. Today’s report includes:
- Local charities supporting COVID-19 relief to receive big boost from emergency fund
- Feds ready to make contact tracing calls 7 days a week
- COVID-19 pushed Canadians retail sales to their biggest ever plunge in March
- Principles for getting Canada back to work and prosperity: New MLI paper by Mintz, Coates, Cross and Savoie
- Alberta opens more shops in Calgary, Brooks amid COVID-19 recovery relaunch
Click here to view the PDF report and find links to the full coverage.