To help our credit unions and other partners sort through the COVID-19 news coverage, Alberta Central will be sharing daily media summary reports. Today’s report includes:
- 20 million masks to be distributed to Albertans
- Canadian economy shrank more than US at start of pandemic: StatCan
- Canada cuts costs for wage subsidy as workers opt for direct aid
- Second wave is a ‘given’; expect on and off economy for next year and a half: CIBC’s Benjamin Tal
- Canadian airlines could ‘fail’ if forced to refund passengers, says transport minister
- Government announces coming to force of regulations providing relief to federally regulated pension plan sponsors
Click here to view the PDF report and find links to the full coverage.