To help our credit unions and other partners sort through the COVID-19 news coverage, Alberta Central is sharing weekly summary reports. Today’s report includes:
- Second wave of COVID-19 could push many off loan deferral cliff: economist
- Ottawa extends federal wage subsidy program to December
- Canada’s economy in for 10 years of hardship: Capital Economics
- Free face mask distribution returns to Alberta drive-thrus, province to review COVID-19 response
- The hunt for a vaccine: Canadian company begins human testing of COVID-19 candidate
- The $10 billion emergency fund proposed by the Federation of Canadian Municipalities is a good start
Click here to view the PDF report and find links to the full coverage.