To help our credit unions and other partners sort through the COVID-19 news coverage, Alberta Central is sharing weekly summary reports. Today’s report includes:
- Health Canada warns of counterfeit COVID-19 vaccines sold online
- Massage therapists try a ‘hands off’ approach to massage during Alberta lockdown
- Federal sickness benefit payouts don’t match spike in COVID-19 cases
- Some Canadians are ditching their debt as others drown during the pandemic
- Trudeau says CERB recipients shouldn’t worry about repayments right now
- Government announces wage subsidy rate increase to 75 per cent
- Canada watching for new COVID-19 variant, warns against travel to U.K.
- Alberta judge dismisses challenge to provincial COVID-19 restrictions
- Newer Lethbridge businesses say they don’t qualify for government support amid COVID-19
- Everything you need to know about COVID-19 in Alberta on Tuesday, Dec. 22
Click here to view the PDF report and find links to the full coverage.