To help our credit unions and other partners sort through the COVID-19 news coverage, Alberta Central is sharing weekly summary reports. Today’s report includes:
- Banks see mix of hope and concerns in 2021 as COVID-19 continues to spread
- Canada added 62,000 jobs in November, slowest month of recovery since COVID-19
- Walmart Canada to give 85,000 workers cash ‘bonus’ for working amid coronavirus
- Unclear wording of CERB eligibility means some recipients asked to pay everything back
- Alberta set to receive 3,900 doses of COVID-19 vaccine next week
- First coronavirus vaccinations delivered in U.K. as historic mass rollout begins
- Postehaste: Expect your grocery bill to rise by nearly $700 in 2021 – the biggest annual increase in a decade
- Everything you need to know about COVID-19 in Alberta on Tuesday, Dec. 8
- First Pfizer vaccine shots to be given right at delivery sites, not LTC homes: Tam
- Whose responsibility is it to keep track of who has been vaccinated for COVID-19?
- Alberta businesses react to new, tighter COVID-19 restrictions
- Alberta imposes tough new restrictions in bid to curb soaring COVID-19 infections
Click here to view the PDF report and find links to the full coverage.