To help our credit unions and other partners sort through the COVID-19 news coverage, Alberta Central is sharing weekly summary reports. Today’s report includes:
- Vaccine time: How will people know when it’s their turn for a COVID-19 shot?
- Keep it local: Sask.-made ventilators available for ICUs
- Edmonton ups COVID-19 enforcement, praises province for ‘prudent’ extension of restrictions
- No job during the COVID-19 pandemic? Here’s what you can do in 2021
- COVID-19 restrictions result in big job losses in Alberta, more expected in next report
- COVID-19: What does the future of Canada’s airline industry look like?
- Some southern Alberta small businesses frustrated with extended COVID-19 restrictions
- Bank CEOs say economic rebound is coming, but dependent on vaccines and lockdowns
- Albertans most likely in Canada to say they’ll never take the COVID-19 vaccination, poll suggests
- Received CERB payments? Watch your mailbox for T4A tax slips from the CRA
- Canadians are preparing for a triple financial hit, warns Credit Canada
- Canada locks in 20 million more Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine doses
- Canada – U.S. border closure to extend to Feb. 21 as coronavirus cases soar: Trudeau
Click here to view the PDF report and find links to the full coverage.