To help our credit unions and other partners sort through the COVID-19 news coverage, Alberta Central is sharing weekly summary reports. Today’s report includes:
- Alberta continuing care residents to begin receiving Moderna COVID-19 vaccine Wednesday
- Burning questions: Will Canadians spend their mountain of saved cash to rescue the economy?
- Calgary Stampede struggling financially due to COVID-19
- ‘Busier than we’d ever want to be’: Officials say funeral homes barely managing space demands with COVID-19 fatalities
- Ottawa ‘actively looking’ into loophole that allows quarantining travellers to get sickness benefit
- Mortgage rates remain shockingly low, but can they go even lower?
- Is it a good idea to mix-and-match COVID-19 vaccines? Experts aren’t so sure
- Everything you need to know about COVID-19 in Alberta on Tuesday, Jan. 5
Click here to view the PDF report and find links to the full coverage.