To help our credit unions and other partners sort through the COVID-19 news coverage, Alberta Central is sharing weekly summary reports.
- Canada’s national COVID tracking app in beta testing now
- How risky is it to get a haircut, go to the gym? New gov’t site has the answers
- How Hamilton researchers are contributing to the fight against COVID-19
- Study offers initial look into how widespread COVID-19 antibodies are in Canada
- Feds paid out over $442 million in CERB double payments
- Banff makes masks mandatory in all indoor public spaces and outdoors along Banff Avenue
Click here to view the PDF report and find links to the full coverage.