To help our credit unions and other partners sort through the COVID-19 news coverage, Alberta Central is sharing weekly summary reports. Today’s report includes:
- Health Canada green-lights rapid COVID-19 test
- 20 million Canadians still don’t have full access to the COVID Alert app. Why?
- CRA isn’t extending the CERB in October: Here’s what other options Canadians will have
- Prime Minister announces infrastructure plan to create jobs and grow the economy
- COVID-19 vaccine rollout unlikely before fall 2021, experts say
- Government of Canada and Canada’s video game industry team up to #CRUSHCOVID
- New parliamentary secretary to focus on recovery
- Canadians have returned 830,000 pandemic benefit payments
- Canadians struggling with pandemic fallout can now apply for two new benefits
- The Government of Canada launches applications for the Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit and the Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit
- Health Canada looking into private clinics offering COVID-19 tests
- Researcher at University of Alberta working on coronavirus vaccine panel
Click here to view the PDF report and find links to the full coverage.