Our 2021 credit union impact report is out!
We’re proud to be part of the credit union difference supporting co-operative, innovative, community-minded and profitable financial institutions.
Highlights from 2020 include:
- $80 million shared with credit union members across Alberta through patronage and dividends
- $4 million + contributed to Alberta communities through charitable donations, scholarships and sponsorships
- $610 million administered in CEBA loans and $22.5 million administered in HASCAP loans to support small and medium-sized businesses during the pandemic
- $23.7 billion in residential, commercial, agriculture and agrifood industry lending
- 4.87% asset growth from 2019 to 2020