1st Choice Savings and Credit Union is now hiring a Commercial Account Manager.
As the key banking alternative in Southern Alberta, 1st Choice Savings serves approximately 18,000 members through a network of 5 branch locations. 1st Choice Savings is a financially strong Credit Union with assets under administration of $900 million and is poised for continued growth. For further information, please check out their website at www.1stchoicesavings.ca
As Commercial Account Manager, your role will be to cultivate and develop new and existing relationships while providing opportunities and solutions to our Commercial members.
- With your successful relationship building skills through multiple facets, you will have the opportunity to deepen relationships with your members and center of influences.
- You will have the opportunity to meet and exceed your members expectations by guiding and offering advice to help your member grow their business and livelihood.
- You will have the opportunity to be instrumental in the future growth of southern Alberta and your local community.
What this opportunity could look like:
- You would be responsible to manage and administer an existing portfolio of deposit and loan accounts. In addition, you would take a proactive approach to sales and business development to source out new loan and deposit business that are profitable opportunities for your portfolio growth.
- You will be responsible for the submission of new credit applications and annual reviews which will be underwritten and prepared in accordance with 1st Choice Savings lending policies.
- You will leverage your relationship building skills for the acquisition of prospective new members. You will cultivate and grow existing memberships by making regular outbound calls, outside office visits, building and maintain relationships with accountants, lawyers, realtors and other centers of influence in southern Alberta.
- You will develop a positive working relationship with the retail branches and our wealth management department to make the appropriate referrals to increase 1st Choice Savings wallet share.
- You will be responsible for delinquency control and the generation of non-interest revenue from loan fees, renewals and leasing.
What is required to make this opportunity a reality:
- Excellent writing and communication skills a must.
- Self-motivated individual who is able to work independently.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems based on analytical skills and analysis of the member situation and 1st Choice Savings policy.
- Demonstrated understanding of risk and compliance.
- University degree in a business or accounting designation.
- Minimum of five years of commercial lending with a proven ability to manage an assigned account portfolio.
- Agricultural lending experience is a definite asset.
For further information or to submit a resume, please contact:
Lily Harms, Associate People Development
(403) 320-4600 / Lharms@1stchoicesavings.ca